For more than 100 years, hundreds of volunteers have given countless hours of service to benefit the residents of Wesbury. Sharing your time and talents for the benefit of others is a very rewarding experience. To help you gain that experience, Wesbury has the position tailored just for you. Please refer to the list of opportunities in the Volunteer brochure for what you can do.
Thank You Wesbury Volunteers
Becoming a Volunteer
In order to maintain quality volunteer services, Wesbury requires that all volunteers:
- Be at least 14 years of age. (Minors must have parental consent.)
- Fill out a volunteer application
- Attend orientation/job training
Your time, talents, and energy are valuable to us, but more importantly to our residents and their families. Some services would not be possible without the caring, giving and sharing of our wonderful volunteers.
Please print out the application below and return to:
31 N Park Ave
Meadville PA 16335
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Escorting residents to programs, therapy, etc.
- Assisting with activities
- Serving customers in the gift shop
- Visiting with/reading to residents
- Delivering mail
- Sewing/marking resident clothing
- Taking book/activity cart to resident rooms
- Working with Pastoral Care (bible study, prayer, etc.)
- Providing entertainment for special functions
- Helping out at Wesbury’s special events
- Many other opportunities available
- Assist with administrative needs
Every attempt is made to match your skills, interests and abilities with our volunteer opportunities.
Depending on the needs of the assignment and the volunteer’s availability, services can be performed in the morning, afternoon or evening.
To become a part of our team of dedicated volunteers, please call Wesbury’s Life Enrichment and Volunteer Director at 814-332-9000.