Hyatt M. and Ida M. Cribbs Residential Center
With everything you need right at your fingertips, Enhanced Living and Personal Care makes life a little easier, a little safer but never compromises your independence. Discover new possibilities with friendships and social outings. Receive additional support when needed with daily tasks such as assistance with bathing, dressing, and monitoring medication. Whether considering a permanent move or a short stay, we provide accommodations to make your life more relaxing and enjoyable.
What Sets Us Apart?
This spacious apartment building located on the Wesbury campus at 31 N. Park Avenue offers 91 private apartments with plentiful activities and amenities. Rates vary according to apartment size and features.
Cribbs Residential Center Floor Plans
Services & Amenities
Cribbs Residents basic monthly fees include:
- 3 daily meals with flexible dining options
- Housekeeping services
- All utilities including telephone service and HD Cable
- Complete interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Linen and laundry service
- Common kitchenette and laundry room for personal use
- A full-time Chaplain and local service staff
- Free wireless internet
- Activities and fitness programs
- Resident Council Association
- Emergency response system
- Local ambulance membership
- Direct-dial smoke and fire system
- Access to all Wesbury staff, including licensed nurses, a registered dietitian, Chaplain, security personnel, Activity Director, and Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Priority access to Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center for long-term care, or rehabilitation.
Services Available for a Fee:
- Personal Care Services – If a resident needs assistance with one or more activities of daily living, personal care services are available at an additional charge per day.
- Mobility Assistance – Regulations require additional staff to accommodate residents who need assistance to evacuate in the event of an emergency due to a physical and or cognitive limitation.
- Medical or Personal Transportation
- LifeAid, or Personal Care Attendants for appointments through Wesbury at Home
Community Amenities and Benefits
- 110-acre private, beautifully landscaped campus
- Nearby golf courses, lakes and outdoor attractions
- Exercise room and Wellness center
- On-Site Medical Center
- Sunset Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
- Neighborhood Grill
- Free wireless internet locations
- Video conferencing using Skype technology
- Community room and Campus Community Center for entertainment, lectures and special events
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Craft/Recreational rooms with billiards and Wii
- Two on-site Chapels
- Catering Services and guest dining
- Guest accommodations and parking
- Nature trail and outdoor gardening areas
- Picnic pavilion and gazebo
- Volunteer opportunities
- Art studio
- Sewing room
- Activities kitchen
- On-site access to public transportation with CATA
- Public Notary Services
The Life Enrichment staff meets with each resident to learn about their individual interests and abilities. Therapeutic and recreational activities are offered daily and focus on spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual social needs and interests. A broad range of innovative programs designed to enhance residents’ quality of life through our person-centered approach includes:
- Holiday and Birthday parties
- Guest lecturers/educators
- Music programs and Choir
- Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Art classes
- Pet therapy program
- Outings to community events
- Bible Study/Devotions and Worship services
- Card clubs, cooking, crafts, and much more!
For the latest activities and programs check out Wesbury’s Monthly Calendars
Residents and visitors are welcome to enjoy meals in the Cribbs Dining Room, or arrange a special occasion in any of our large common areas such as the Campus Community Center, Cribbs Community Room, and Lingo Dining Room.
The Dining Room at Cribbs Residential Center
The Cribbs resident monthly fee includes breakfast, dinner and supper. All meals are served in the Cribbs Dining Room. Breakfast includes a selection of toast, cereal, eggs and other items to choose from. Each day there is a set menu for dinner and supper. There is always an alternative choice for those who do not desire the menu of the day.
*Note: Meal Delivery is available to residents when they are not feeling well.
Dining at the Neighborhood Grill
The Neighborhood Grill is open five days a week and is open to employees, residents, and visitors. A wide variety of items are available for purchase including: made to order weekly specials, healthy and comfort food choices, grab and go items, and soup and salads.
Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Respite, Trial and Winter Stays
Short stays are available for any reason any time of year. Simply bring your suitcase, we will provide the rest!
- Trial Stay: Experience the lifestyle at Cribbs Residential Center before committing to a permanent move.
- Recovery: Regain your strength, confidence, and independence after a hospital stay or rehabilitation before returning home.
- Respite: When your caregiver is unavailable or on vacation, take your own vacation at Wesbury!
- Winter: Don’t hibernate! Rejuvenate! Join us and enjoy a worry and hassle-free winter!
Schedule a Tour
For more information or if you would like to set up a tour of Cribbs Residential Center, please contact Melissa at 814-332-9009, or submit an information request online.