Bridges Support Group
Join us for “Bridges” a free monthly education and support opportunity for caregivers.
Bridges is a support group for caregivers/family/friends of those who have a loved one that is suffering from memory loss for any reason such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. We welcome any person whether affiliated with Wesbury or from the general public to attend. Participation is available in person or via ZOOM.
Each month you will explore a topic, learn effective ways to respond to changes, share concerns and ideas and feel that you are not alone.
When: Every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 2:30pm-4:00 pm.
Where: Wesbury Campus Community Center, 31 N. Park Avenue, Meadville, PA 16335 or via Zoom.
Details: The facilitator is Danielle Schmidt of Meadville Medical Center. All attendees must wear a mask.
Who Should Attend: Caregivers, friends and family of those with memory loss.
Questions Or Wish to Attend Via Zoom?
“Memory and Music, with a Focus on Drumming”
- 10 Health Reasons to Start Drumming by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Music Therapy – Drum Circles for People with Alzheimer’s
- 5 Basic Say & Play Rhythms
Wesbury Caregiver Support Blog Articles
- Dr. Humberto Dorta, MD Speaks at Bridges Support Group
- Benefits of Reminiscing for Seniors with Dementia
- How to Handle the Holidays When a Loved One Has Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Do You Know What You Would Do In Case of a Caregiver Emergency?