Bridges Support Group
Join us for “Bridges” a free monthly education and support opportunity for caregivers.
Bridges is a support group for caregivers/family/friends of those who have a loved one that is suffering from memory loss for any reason such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc. We welcome any person whether affiliated with Wesbury or from the general public to attend.
Each month you will explore a topic, learn effective ways to respond to changes, share concerns and ideas and feel that you are not alone.
You can participate in Person or via ZOOM.
When: Every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 2:30pm-4:00 pm.
Where: Wesbury, Cribbs Residential Center, Lingo Dining Room, 31 N. Park Ave, Meadville, PA 16335; or ZOOM.
Details: The facilitator is Danielle Schmidt of Meadville Medical Center.
Who Should Attend: Caregivers, friends and family of those with memory loss.
Contact Melissa Porter at 814-332-9238 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Memory and Music, with a Focus on Drumming”
- 10 Health Reasons to Start Drumming by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Music Therapy – Drum Circles for People with Alzheimer’s
- 5 Basic Say & Play Rhythms
Wesbury Caregiver Support Blog Articles
- Dr. Humberto Dorta, MD Speaks at Bridges Support Group
- Benefits of Reminiscing for Seniors with Dementia
- How to Handle the Holidays When a Loved One Has Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Do You Know What You Would Do In Case of a Caregiver Emergency?