Memory Support Center
The Memory Support Center offers a unique environment with specialized programming specially designed for those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or other related memory impairments.
What Sets Us Apart?
What is the Habilitation Therapy Model?
The Habilitation Therapy model is a comprehensive approach to caring for people with dementia by focusing on a person’s remaining abilities. Our life enrichment and nursing staff engage the resident’s capabilities, independence, and morale to produce a consistent state of psychological well-being.
This differs from Rehabilitation Therapy which is designed to return a resident to their previous, higher levels of functioning. Habilitation focuses on optimizing and extending what is possible in the now, allowing for family and friends to enjoy their time together that can produce a more uplifting experience for all involved.
Health Care Team
Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center professionals work together as an interdisciplinary team offering ongoing assessments of each resident’s individual needs, members of the team may include:
- On-site Medical Director
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Rehabilitative Therapists: Occupational, Speech, Physical
- Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Accredited Social Workers
- Certified Life Enrichment Director and Staff
- Full-time Chaplain and Assistant Chaplain
- On-premises laboratory and pharmacy
Respite, Trial and Winter Stays
Short stays are available for any reason any time of year. Simply bring your suitcase, we will provide the rest!
- Recovery: Regain your strength, confidence, and independence after a hospital stay or rehabilitation before returning home.
- Respite: When your caregiver is unavailable or on vacation, take your own vacation at Wesbury!
- Winter: Don’t hibernate! Rejuvenate! Join us and enjoy a worry and hassle-free winter!
Services & Amenities
This state-of-the-art facility offers:
- Private accommodations in a secure environment with a small neighborhood design
- Natural awakening allows residents to start the day when they are ready
- Family-style meals
- Welcoming living and dining room areas to entertain residents, family members, and guests.
- Glass atriums and beautiful corridors for relaxing and walking with expansive outdoor views
- Specialized training and certification of key staff
- 24-hour nursing assistance and support with higher staffing ratios
- A dedicated Life Enrichment Coordinator plans exercise, art and music programs, and monthly outings and events
- Social Service Coordinators offer assistance beyond care needs
- Full-time Chaplain, church services, and spiritual care
- Pet Therapy
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation assistance available
- In-house podiatry, optometry, dental and audiology services
Community Amenities and Benefits
- 110-acre private, beautifully landscaped campus
- On-Site Medical Center
- Sunset Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
- Neighborhood Grill
- Free wireless internet locations
- Video conferencing using Skype technology
- Community room and Campus Community Center for entertainment, lectures and special events
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Craft/Recreational rooms
- Barco Chapel
- Catering Services and guest dining
- Guest accommodations and parking
- Nature trail and outdoor gardening areas
- Picnic pavilion and gazebo
- Volunteer opportunities
- On-site access to public transportation with CATA
- Public Notary Services
Schedule a Tour
For more information or if you would like to setup a tour of Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center, contact the Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center Admissions Coordinator, Jennifer, at 814-332-9233, or submit an information request online.