Grace Health Center
Long-Term Nursing Care
In choosing Wesbury’s Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center, you are selecting nursing, rehabilitative, and healthcare services at the forefront of the changing needs in the growing aging population. Our comfortable and supportive environment ensures residents and their families experience personalized, comprehensive care programs as well as many recreational opportunities. Beyond our home-like setting and many amenities, it is our extended family of staff and volunteers that will make you or your loved one feel at home.
Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center is staffed by dedicated nurses and therapists serving under the direction of Medical Director, Dr. David A. Williams, DO .
Multiple levels of care and programming are designed to meet individual needs so each resident may reach their fullest potential. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center provides specialized life enrichment programming and staff designated to each neighborhood.
What Sets Us Apart?
At Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center, abundant living changes the perceptions of what it means to live in a long-term care setting. We empower residents to choose how would like to spend their day, and how we can work to make that happen.
Services & Amenities
Grace Residents Enjoy the Following Amenities:
- Private and semi-private rooms located in welcoming neighborhoods
- 24-hour nursing assistance and support
- Natural awakening allows residents to start the day when they are ready
- Social Service Coordinators offer assistance beyond care needs
- Physician appointment coordination
- On-site laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Pharmacist review of medications
- Life Enrichment Coordinators plan exercise, art and music programs, and monthly outings and events
- Full-time Chaplain, church services, and spiritual care
- Pet Therapy
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation assistance available
- Respite stays are available
- Neighborhood dining rooms
- Computer/WiFi access including Skype technology
- In-house podiatry, optometry, dental and audiology services
- Barco Chapel
- ATM and banking services
- Sunset Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
- Neighborhood Grill
- Beauty shop
- Outdoor courtyards
- Nature trail
- Campus Community Center
- Meeting rooms
- Notary Public services
Health Care Team
Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center professionals work together as an interdisciplinary team offering ongoing assessments of each resident’s individual needs, members of the team may include:
- On-site Medical Director
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Rehabilitative Therapists: Occupational, Speech, Physical
- Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Accredited Social Workers
- Certified Life Enrichment Director and Staff
- Full-time Chaplain and Assistant Chaplain
- On-premises laboratory and pharmacy
For the latest activities and programs check out Wesbury’s Monthly Calendars
Within 72 hours of admittance, the Life Enrichment staff, directed by a Nationally Certified Life Enrichment Director, performs an initial activity assessment recognizing each resident’s unique individual interests and abilities. Therapeutic and recreational activities are offered daily and focus on spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs and interests. A broad range of innovative programs designed to enhance residents’ quality of life through our person-centered approach includes:
- Holiday and Birthday parties
- Guest lecturers/educators
- Music programs and Choir
- Sensory art
- Pet therapy program
- Adaptive dance and sports programs
- Outings to community events
- Arm chair travels
- Red Hats Society
- Bible Study/Devotions
- Card clubs, cooking, crafts and much more!
Dietary Services meets with each resident to explain dining choices and obtain food preferences. Each neighborhood has a dining room. Residents choose their meal selections from a menu. The Registered Dietitian reviews each menu for nutritional standards that includes liberalized diets that follow the Pioneer Networks recommendations for seniors. Each neighborhood also includes:
- Beverage carts between meals
- Nourishment Centers provide a refrigerator for resident use
Respite, Trial and Winter Stays
Short stays are available for any reason any time of year. Simply bring your suitcase, we will provide the rest!
- Recovery: Regain your strength, confidence, and independence after a hospital stay or rehabilitation before returning home.
- Respite: When your caregiver is unavailable or on vacation, take your own vacation at Wesbury!
- Winter: Don’t hibernate! Rejuvenate! Join us and enjoy a worry and hassle-free winter!
Schedule a Tour
For more information or if you would like to setup a tour of Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center, contact the Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center Admissions Coordinator, Jennifer, at 814-332-9233, or submit an information request online.