Why Join our Team?
Because it’s MORE than just a job! It’s the opportunity to be part of something incredibly meaningful, purposeful and rewarding.
Are you looking for meaningful opportunities and rewarding experiences in your career? Here, no matter the position, here, you are more than your job title. You will find work that is meaningful and rewarding.
Find Out More
We value your ideas, dedication and work/life balance!
- Next day pay options
- Shift differentials
- Unique and flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
MORE Security and Stability
Wesbury is a nonprofit Senior Living Community that has served the region for over 100 years! We are not only STABLE. We are THRIVING.
- Eagle Accredited
- 5 star rated by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- 13 year recipients of the Meadville Tribune Readers’ Choice Award
- Rated among the top 20 nursing homes in the state by Newsweek Magazine.
Wesbury is committed to the professional and personal development of every team member. Eligible employees may take advantage of a highly competitive benefits package including:
- A generous 403(b) retirement plan
- Excellent health and wellness benefits
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- On-going paid training
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards
We offer a variety of work environments and encourage your advancement and growth.
- Administration (Reception, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Sales, Manager, Fundraising)
- Nursing (Personal Care/PCA, Companion, Med Tech, CNA, LPN, RN)
- Rehabilitative Therapies (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy)
- Dining Services (cook/chef, kitchen helper/aide, server, waitress/waiter, dietary aide, kitchen aide)
- Activities (Director, Aide, Assistant, Volunteer)
Social Services (Social worker)
- Housekeeping (Housekeeper)
- Grounds (landscaping, lawncare, snow removal)
- Transportation (Driver)
- Security (Security Guard)
- Beautician (Hair stylist, Barber)
- CNA Classes (Paid and onsite)
- Tuition reimbursement Program
- Paid CNA classes
MORE Career Opportunities
We are continuously searching for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We offer a variety of career opportunities in the following departments. While we may not have positions open in all of the areas listed below right now, we are happy to put your resume on file for future openings. Email your resume to HR@Wesbury.com