Get M.O.R.E out of your career! Wesbury offers job seekers Meaningful Opportunities and Rewarding Experiences.
MORE reasons to choose Wesbury:
- A nonprofit Senior Living Community that has served the region for over 100 years.
- A wide variety of career options with opportunities to thrive and grow.
- Centered on 7 core values: ministry, commitment, health, community, quality, respect, and stewardship.
- Compassionate, dedicated team members.
- Flexible work schedules and competitive wages.
- We value your ideas, your dedication and your work/life balance.
- It’s more than a job; each person makes a difference in the life of another every single day.
- Awarded the Eagle Accreditation for 30 years running.
- 5 star rated by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Winner of Meadville Tribune Readers’ Choice Award for Best Nursing Home/Personal Care Home and In Home Care services for 12 years running.
- Rated #8 best nursing homes in the state of Pennsylvania by Newsweek Magazine.
Have Questions? Call Michelle Sciallo at 814-332-9263.
Wesbury is committed to the professional and personal development of every team member. Eligible employees may take advantage of a highly competitive benefits package including:
- A generous 403(b) retirement plan
- Excellent health and wellness benefits
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- On-going paid training
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards
- Recognition and rewards
- Employee picnics
- Holiday gift cards
- Longevity Bonuses
- Discounts at local business that Partner with Wesbury
- Employee picnics, theme days and holiday celebrations
- Shout out boards for peer recognition
- Random drawings and appreciation treats and gifts.
MORE Career opportunities:
We are continuously searching for highly motivated individuals to join our team. A variety of career opportunities are available in the following departments. Not sure what you might like to do or what might be a good fit for you? Let’s talk! We offer:
- Administration (Reception, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Sales, Manager, Fundraising)
- Nursing (Personal Care/PCA, Companion, Med Tech, CNA, LPN, RN)
- Rehabilitative Therapies (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy)
- Dining Services (cook/chef, kitchen helper/aide, server, waitress/waiter, dietary aide, kitchen aide)
- Activities (Director, Aide, Assistant, Volunteer)
- Social Services (Social worker)
- Housekeeping (Housekeeper)
- Grounds (landscaping, lawncare, snow removal)
- Transportation (Driver)
- Security (Security Guard)
- Beautician (Hair stylist, Barber)
- CNA Classes (Paid and onsite)