Choose from unique, individual villa-style homes, to one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Thoburn Village Villas
Nestled in a lovely setting of trees and plantings, our neighborly villa-style homes offer spacious floor plans with a choice of two or three bedrooms. All include laundry, kitchen, dining and living rooms as well as heated one- or two-car attached garages, manicured lawns and full interior and exterior maintenance. Choose from the many beautiful homes that have already been constructed on our campus or consider having a villa-home built to meet your preferences. Ask your Wesbury marketing representative about building lots available.
Villa Floor Plan Examples
Thoburn Village Apartments
Amidst a quiet, wooded landscape, Wesbury’s apartments offer a selection of versatile one- and two-bedroom floor plans — all designed for comfort, easy care and accessibility. All include laundry, kitchen, dining and living areas as well as heated one car attached garages. These feature-filled apartments await your personal touch and treasured belongings.
Apartment Floor Plan Examples
Thoburn Village Clubhouse and Activities
Located in the heart of Wesbury’s Thoburn Village, the Thoburn Village Clubhouse serves as a community center and not only offers a social space for fun and activities, but also includes a fitness garage with personal training and massage therapy, a cyber café and opportunities to pursue continuing education programs.
For the latest activities and programs check out Wesbury’s Monthly Calendars.
Services and Amenities
Thoburn Village Residents enjoy the following Services:
- Complete exterior and interior maintenance, including furnished appliances
- All utilities including local and long distance telephone and basic cable TV
- Property tax and insurance on the structure
- Professional lawn care and snow removal
- 24 hr security and emergency response
- Individual mailboxes and mail delivery
- Private heated One or Two Car Garage
- Local ambulance membership
- On-site Pharmacy delivery, Northwest Pharmacy, and North End Convenience Store
- Social, recreational, fitness and cultural programs at the Thoburn Village Clubhouse
- Transportation for local medical appointments and Wesbury events
- Chaplaincy programs and support
- Residents’ Council membership
- Priority access to Wesbury’s Rehabilitation, Enhanced Living and PC, Skilled Nursing and Memory Support Center
Services Available for a Fee:
- Housekeeping, laundry, lifeAid, Meal Delivery and additional services through Help at Home
Residents and visitors are welcome to enjoy meals in any of Wesbury’s dining facilities including the Cribbs Dining Room, The Neighborhood Grill at Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center or book a special occasion in any of our large common areas such as the Campus Community Center, Cribbs Community Room and Lingo Dining Room.
The Dining Room at Cribbs
Thoburn residents and their guests may dine at the Cribbs Residential Center dining room for breakfast, dinner or supper for a fee. Breakfast includes a selection of toast, cereal, eggs and other items from which to choose. Each day there is a select menu for dinner and supper. Residents choose from two entrées, the day, prior. Reservations are required.
Neighborhood Grill Dining Option
The Neighborhood Grill is open seven days a week and is open to employees, residents, and visitors. A wide variety of items are available for purchase including: made to order Panini, deli, and grilled sandwiches, individual pizzas, build your own burgers, healthy and comfort food choices, grab and go items, and soup and salads.
- 110-acre private, beautifully landscaped campus
- Nearby golf courses, lakes and outdoor attractions
- Exercise room and Wellness center
- On-Site Medical Center
- Sunset Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
- The Neighborhood Grill
- Clubhouse at Thoburn Village
- Free wireless internet locations
- Video conferencing using Skype technology
- Community room and Education Center for entertainment, lectures and special events
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Craft/Recreational rooms with billiards, ping pong and Wii
- Three on-site Chapels
- Catering Services and guest dining
- Guest accommodations and parking
- Nature trail and outdoor gardening areas
- Picnic pavilion and gazebo
- Volunteer opportunities
- Art studio
- Sewing room
- Activities kitchen
- On-site access to public transportation
- Public Notary Services