Enhanced Living and PC
Hyatt M. and Ida M. Cribbs Residential Center
What Sets Us Apart?
With everything you need right at your fingertips, Enhanced Living and Personal Care makes life a little easier, a little safer but never compromises your independence. Discover new possibilities with friendships and social outings. Receive additional support when needed with daily tasks such as assistance with bathing, dressing and monitoring medication. Whether considering a permanent move or a short stay, we provide accommodations to make your life more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Private suites where residents can personalize their space.
- Winter, Respite and Trial Stays. Stay for any reason, any length of time, anytime of the year. Try out the lifestyle here before committing to a permanent move.
- Residents can schedule VNA therapies through Cribbs Nuring at their suite, or schedule outpatient therapies at Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center if they need strengthening.
- Flexible meal times are available, and Residents can choose to dine at Cribbs Dining Room or the Neighborhood Grill
- If a Resident outlives their resources they have peace of mind knowing that they will be cared for, for the rest of their life. The Wesbury Foundation’s Benevolent Care Fund helps support residents who have outlived their financial resources and require charitable care.
This spacious apartment building located on the Wesbury campus at 31 N. Park Avenue offers 91 private apartments with plentiful activities and amenities. Rates vary according to apartment size and features.
Cribbs Residential Center Floor Plans
Services and Amenities
Cribbs Residents basic monthly fees include:
- 3 meals day with flexible dining options
- Daily Housekeeping
- All utilities including telephone service and HD Cable
- Complete interior and exterior maintenance
- Transportation for local medical appointments
- Linen and laundry service
- Common kitchenette and laundry room for personal use
- A full-time Chaplain and local service staff
- Free wireless internet
- Activities and fitness programs
- Resident Council Association
- Emergency response system
- Local ambulance membership
- Direct-dial smoke and fire system
- Access to all Wesbury staff, including licensed nurses, a registered dietitian, Chaplain, security personnel, Activity Director, and Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Priority access to Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center for long term care, or rehabilitation.
Services Available for a Fee:
- Personal Care Services – If a resident needs assistance with one or more activity of daily living, personal care services are available at an additional charge per day.
- Mobility Assistance – Regulations require additional staff to accommodate residents who need assistance to evacuate in the event of an emergency due to a physical and or cognitive limitation.
- LifeAid, or Personal Care Attendants for appointments through Wesbury’s Help at Home
Life EnrichmentThe Life Enrichment staff meet with each resident to learn about their individual interests and abilities. Therapeutic and recreational activities are offered daily and focus on spiritual, physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs and interests. A broad range of innovative programs designed to enhance residents’ quality of life through our person-centered approach includes:
- Holiday and Birthday parties
- Guest lecturers/educators
- Music programs and Choir
- Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Art classes
- Pet therapy program
- Outings to community events
- Bible Study/Devotions and Worship services
- Card clubs, cooking, crafts and much more!
For the latest activities and programs check out Wesbury’s Monthly Calendars
Residents and visitors are welcome to enjoy meals in any of Wesbury’s dining facilities including the Cribbs Dining Room, The Neighborhood Grill at Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center, or arrange a special occasion in any of our large common areas such as the Campus Community Center, Cribbs Community Room, and Lingo Dining Room.
The Dining Room at Cribbs
The Cribbs resident monthly fee includes breakfast, dinner and supper. All meals are served in the Cribbs Dining Room. Breakfast includes a selection of toast, cereal, eggs and other items to choose from. Each day there is a set menu with two options to pick from for dinner and supper. There is always an alternative choice for those who do not desire the menu of the day.
*Note: Meal Delivery is available to residents when they are not feeling well.
Neighborhood Grill Dining Option
Cribbs residents may choose to dine at The Neighborhood Grill at Grace for a meal in place of eating their meal at Cribbs, and they will not be charged. This can apply to any meal – Breakfast, Lunch or Supper. The Neighborhood Grill is open seven days a week and is open to employees, residents, and visitors. A wide variety of items are available for purchase including: made to order Panini, deli, and grilled sandwiches, individual pizzas, build your own burgers, healthy and comfort food choices, grab and go items, and soup and salads. Hours are 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily.
Respite, Trial and Winter Stays
Short stays are available for any reason any time of year. Simply bring your suitcase, we will provide the rest!
- Trial Stay: Experience the lifestyle at Cribbs Residential Center before committing to a permanent move.
- Recovery: Regain your strength, confidence and independence after a hospital stay or rehabilitation before returning home.
- Respite: When your caregiver is unavailable or on vacation, take your own and vacation at Wesbury!
- Winter: Don’t hibernate! Rejuvenate! Join us and enjoy a worry and hassle free winter!
Community Amenities and Benefits
- 110-acre private, beautifully landscaped campus
- Nearby golf courses, lakes and outdoor attractions
- Exercise room and Wellness center
- On-Site Medical Center
- Sunset Auxiliary Gift Shoppe
- The Neighborhood Grill
- Clubhouse at Thoburn Village
- Free wireless internet locations
- Video conferencing using Skype technology
- Community room and Education Center for entertainment, lectures and special events
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Craft/Recreational rooms with billiards
- Three on-site Chapels
- Catering Services and guest dining
- Guest accommodations and parking
- Nature trail and outdoor gardening areas
- Picnic pavilion and gazebo
- Volunteer opportunities
- Art studio
- Sewing room
- Activities kitchen
- On-site access to public transportation
- Public Notary Services