Nursing at Wesbury means being part of a family, where you can grow, and have a work-life balance.
Meaningful. (having a serious, important, or useful quality or purpose)
- Employee Benefit package with Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Cell phone & local business discounts
Opportunities. (a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something)
- A choice of settings to suit your work preference:
- In-home Care, Care Cottage, Skilled Nursing, or Personal Care.
- Tiered wage scale based on years of certification
- $3.00/hr. Shift Differential in some care settings
- Flexible scheduling
Rewarding. (providing satisfaction; gratifying)
You will be part of a Christian based, not-for-profit organization that is also:
- EAGLE Accredited
- CMS 5-star rated
- Meadville Tribune Reader’s choice for personal, skilled, and in-home care
- Ranked #8 Best Nursing Home in Pennsylvania by Newsweek magazine!
Experiences. (something personally encountered, undergone, or lived through)
Being on the Wesbury team means being part of a family, where every day you experience what it’s like to make a difference in the lives of the seniors in our community.