We’re Going To Branson! May 6-11, 2023.
Join Wesbury, as we travel via motorcoach from Meadville to Branson, Missouri! We will depart from Wesbury on Saturday, May 6th, and return on Thursday, May 11th. During the days between we will visit the Dayton Air Force Museum, the world’s largest military aviation museum; Grant’s Farm near St. Louis, owned and operated by Anheuser-Busch and you’ll get to see the famous Clydesdales; and Lambert’s Cafe II, the restaurant you’ve seen on TV where they throw the warm rolls to you! Once in Branson, there is going to be a lot going on, including six of the shows for which the Ozarks region is known.
- Roundtrip deluxe transportation via Anderson Motorcoach.
- Premier Tour and Wesbury escorts. All lodging, taxes, and luggage handling
- Ten Meals (All breakfasts, one lunch, and three dinners/meals)
- Comedy Jamboree
- Doug Gabriel
- Showboat Branson Belle (dinner/show)
- Beach Boys California Dreaming
- Dayton Air Force Museum
- Grant’s Farm
- Branson area tour
- Branson Landing
- College of the Ozarks
- IMAX Complex
- St. Louis Gateway Arch
Book soon! Trips sell out quickly and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For Single occupancy, the cost is $2,238.
- For Double occupancy, the cost is $1,748.
- For Triple occupancy, the cost is $1,598.
- For Quad occupancy, the price is $1,518.