Seniors for Safe Driving Are Back
The Seniors for Safe Driving driver improvement course is designed specifically for mature drivers aged 55 and over. This PennDOT-approved course allows you to refresh your driving techniques, regain lost confidence, and develop a positive driving attitude. Upon completion of the Mature Driver Improvement Course, you may be eligible to receive a reduction on your auto insurance premium for a period of three (3) years as mandated by state law.
The next dates are:
Refresher Course (1 Day)
For those who have successfully completed a classroom or online Mature Driver Improvement course at least once.
- April 11th, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- June 20th, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- August 15th, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- October 17th, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Standard Course (2 Days)
For those who have never participated in a Mature Driver Improvement Course in the past.
- April 11th and 12th, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- August 15th and 16th, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.