Get Your Independence Back by Moving to Cribbs Residential Center!
Are you feeling isolated at home?
Relying on others to buy your groceries and take you to appointments?
Do what I did and get your independence back by moving to Cribbs Residential Center!
With everything you need right at your fingertips, living at Cribbs Residential Center makes life a little easier, a little safer but never compromises your independence. You won’t have to worry about meals, laundry, housekeeping or transportation. We’ve got you covered!
Don’t let the day to day stress of managing your health care, medications, hygiene, or nutrition get you down. If you need it, Nursing staff can help!
Living at Cribbs Residential Center makes it easy to go to activities, attend church services, connect with friends and family and do the things you enjoy. No more feeling isolated, relying on neighbors or feeling fearful of going out because of COVID-19!
Wesbury understands that moving is difficult no matter the timing but especially with the addition of COVID-19 so we are currently offering 2 months free room and board costs to help with this transition.
Our Commitment to Your Safety During COVID-19
We know that just because we are in a Pandemic, it doesn’t mean people’s need for support can go on hold. Wesbury is continuously searching for new and innovative ways to keep things as easy and familiar as possible in today’s “new normal.” This includes the process for making a move to our campus. In order to provide you a safe and healthy environment we have implemented the following:
- We require screening, temperature checks, and mask wearing of all staff and visitors.
- All high touch surface cleaning is done with Clorox Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner several times per day.
- Wesbury’s COVID-19 Leadership Team implements policies and follows daily guidelines from our regulatory authorities: the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), PA Department of Human Services (DHS), and PA Department of Health (DOH).
- We created a 15-bed COVID-19 Care Unit with exterior entrances to meet the needs of residents should a positive case in the Wesbury community occur. All aspects of care can be provided in an area separate from non-affected residents.
- Wesbury maintains the Coronovirus Update Line, 814-332-9015, and an automated communication system to share important information and updates with residents, their families, and staff.
What is Life at Wesbury Like for New Residents?
All new admissions to Cribbs will stay in the wellness-assessment suite for 14-days prior to moving to their selected apartment. This is done in an effort to monitor for any COVID-19 symptoms and to keep you, Wesbury staff, and the current resident population safe. To enhance your stay during this period we have implemented the following to keep you comfortable, engaged, and socialized:
- The Cribbs Wellness Suite is a furnished apartment that includes: a bedroom, living room, kitchenette, private bathroom, and outdoor balcony.
- On your Move-In Day you will receive a Welcome Basket filled with goodies and the local Meadville Tribune newspaper will be delivered to your suite on publication days.
- You can visit with friends and family from your outdoor balcony area, or connect with loved ones via Skype or FaceTime on Wesbury provided iPads.
- Dine in the comfort of your apartment with home-cooked meals and snack cart services delivered to your suite.
- Participate in activities on Wesbury’s in-house cable TV, Channel 900. Programming includes: Fun and Fitness, BINGO, The Great Courses educational series, weekly Church services and devotionals. You will also receive therapeutic art activity packets.
- While staying in the Cribbs Wellness Suite you will have access to physical, occupational, and speech therapies provided by VNA Alliance to improve strength and mobility if needed to increase your fitness.
What Happens After My Assessment Period?
Once you have completed your stay in the Cribbs Wellness Suite, you will move to your selected apartment and can take advantage of the following:
- Participate in small group, socially distanced activities such as: scavenger hunts, bus rides, outdoor concerts, campfires, games, and more.
- Take a stroll outside on Wesbury’s nature trail or relax in the Rose Garden.
- Fellowship with other residents in comfortable seating areas located throughout Cribbs Residential Center, watch movies on the big screen in the Community Room, or relax with a good book in the Library.
- Enjoy the meal of your choice in our dining room while receiving meal delivery for your other meals. The snack cart service is available twice a day.
How Do I Learn More About Your Community?
We know this is a big step and are here to help you learn about Wesbury to see how our community can be the right fit for you.