November 12, 2019 | Blog, Caregiver Support, Memory Support
14 Reasons Why to Choose Wesbury for Memory Care
- 5-star rated by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Feel at home in the family style living and dining room.
- Decorate private accommodations as you choose.
- Go for a walk along glass corridors with beautiful outdoor views.
- Relax or garden in outdoor courtyards.
- Dine family style and select from a menu.
- Choose when to start the day, take a walk, go outside or enjoy an activity.
- Receive care from staff with specialized training and certification for memory care.
- Stay engaged with exercise, art and music programs, monthly outings and events.
- Connect spiritually through church services and one on one spiritual care with the full-time Chaplain.
- Visit with Therapy Pets who bring joy and comfort.
- Housekeeping and laundry services relieve family of chores so they can focus on loved ones.
- Transportation services make getting to appointments easier.
- Respite stays are offered for caregivers who need a break, or for a trial stay.
Memory Support Center
Let us be the answer for your memory support needs. To find out more or to schedule a visit, phone Gwen Smith, Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center Admissions Coordinator at 814-332-9233, or submit a request for information here.