Join Wesbury as We Tour Historic Gettysburg! September 25-27, 2019
Cost: $618 Price per person, double occupancy*
3 days 2 nights per person, double occupancy
*$800 for single occupancy, $558 per person triple and $528 per person quad.
A deposit of $200/person is due at booking with the remaining balance due by August 5, 2019.
Note: Cancellation insurance is available.
- Deluxe roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Two night lodging, taxes, luggage handling, Best Western, Gettysburg, PA
- Two deluxe continental breakfasts
- One buffet dinner/Historic Dobbin House
- One buffet dinner/Pickett’s Historic Presentation/Dobbin House meal by General & Mrs. Robert E. Lee
- Admissions: Gettysburg National Military Park, Museum, Film/Cyclorama, Jennie Wade House/guides in period attire, Shriver House Museum/docents in Period attire, Diesel Train Excursion/1-hr. Gettysburg Heritage Center, Hollabaugh’s Fruit Farm & Market/Apple Dumpling
- 2-hr. “Gettysburg Battlefield” tour with a licensed battlefield guide on board our coach
- Premier Tour Manager and a Wesbury staff member throughout your tour
Wednesday, September 25th
- 7:30 a.m. – Departure from Meadville, PA
- Rest and lunch stop en route
- Arrival at Gettysburg National Military Park, self-guided tour through museum along with film/cyclorama presentation
- Tour Jennie Wade house with guides in period attire. (Steps to upstairs and basement)
- Dinner buffet at Historic Dobbin House
- Historic presentation half way through your meal by General and Mrs. Robert E. Lee
- Check in at local Gettysburg hotel
Thursday, September 26th
- Breakfast, included
- Tour Shriver House Museum with docents in period attire
- Depart for “Markets at Shrewsbury” for lunch/shopping on own, Amish Farmers Market
- Depart for “Steam into History”
- 1-hr. diesel train ride to Glen Rock
- Arrival at Gettysburg Heritage Center Museum focused on civilian life in Gettysburg during the battle, film and large gift shop
- Dinner served family style at Pickett’s Buffet
- Return to local Gettysburg Hotel
Friday, September 27th
- Breakfast, included
- Begin a 2-hr. “Gettysburg Battlefield” tour with a licensed Guide aboard your coach
- Visit Hollabaugh’s Fruit Farm and Market, tour of the farm and apple dumpling demo with a take home dumpling
- Late lunch en route home, on own, Carlisle, PA Cracker Barrel
- Return to Meadville, PA
We are excited to have you travel with us! On the day of departure, there will be free parking available, and a light breakfast will be served.
For more information call Melissa Grinnell at 814-332-9712.