Where There’s a Will (and an Estate Plan)… There’s a Way!
Presented by: PEPICELLI YOUNGS & YOUNGS – your law firm serving your community
Join us for an informal discussion of elder law topics including: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills/Advance Directives, Asset Preservation planning, ways to reduce inheritance tax, and more.
Jeffrey C. Youngs and Brian T. Cagle of Pepicelli Youngs & Youngs will be at Wesbury to answer these questions…and more:
- If you can’t take care of your money or pay your bills, who can do it for you?
- If you are unable to decide for yourself, how are medical decisions made?
- How can you reduce the inheritance tax your Estate will owe?
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- How can you preserve assets so they do not go to the nursing home, or to the State when you die?
When: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Wesbury’s Campus Community Center
Light refreshments will be served.