Join Us for Autumn’s Healthy Living Program!
The Healthy Living Program Series is being offered with limited seating to nonresidents who are interested in learning more about a move to Cribbs Residential Center – Enhanced Living and Personal Care. Guests will arrive for the 11:00 a.m. presentation at McCracken Chapel followed by lunch and a tour of Cribbs Residential Center.
- December 14th – Is it the “Stomach Flu” or Is It Really Norovirus? How to know and what to do.
- January 11th – Lung Disease in the Winter – How to keep yourself healthy
- February 15th – Heart Disease – How to prevent complications and what to bring to our attention.
- March 8th – Circulation in Your Lower Extremities – Is It Arterial or Venous? What to do once you know.
- April 12th – Is It Allergies or Is It a Cold?
- May 1oth – Staying Active – The little things we can do every day.
- June 14th – Diabetes Management – Let’s manage this together!
To attend you must RSVP to 814-332-9009 or fill out the form below: