Plan Your Rehab Recovery at Wesbury
You’ve just been told you will need rehabilitation after your surgery. Now is the perfect time to begin planning for a smooth transition from the hospital to a short-term rehabilitation stay at Wesbury to your return back home. Let Wesbury guide you through the process. Using the checklist below will help you plan your recovery.
Rehab Planning Checklist
Schedule a tour of Wesbury’s Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center:
- Call Gwen Smith, Admissions Coordinator at 814-332-9233 as soon as possible to discuss the details of your stay and arrange a tour. She will assist you in coordinating your stay and answering your questions.
- Talk to current residents and ask about their experiences to give you a good idea of what to expect.
- Meet the staff and see where you’ll be staying.
Assemble your paperwork:
- Before surgery, you’ll need to gather some important documents, they include:
- State-issued photo ID
- Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Health Insurance, and Prescription Drug Cards
- Advanced Directives
- Any applicable Power of Attorney paperwork
When you arrive at the hospital:
Notify your case manager or discharge planner that you will rehab with Wesbury so they can coordinate everything with us.