Learn about the Wesbury Thoburn Village Waitlist and How to Join
When planning for a maintenance-free home, look to Wesbury’s Thoburn Village, where there are a variety of floor plans to fit your lifestyle. Researching your options is always the first step, but don’t stop there. Getting on the Thoburn Village Waitlist is an important next step in securing your interest, even when you feel your move timeline is few years out.
Becoming a Wesbury Thoburn Village Waitlist Member provides you the opportunity to get acquainted with the community, choose a home when the time is right, and be a part of the renovation process. There is no fee to join. Simply call and ask to receive an information packet with application and then return the completed individual data and financial data applications to the Marketing Department. Once your application is approved, you will be added to the Waitlist in the order in which you joined and will be contacted as the apartment/villa floor plan(s) of your preference come available. You may decline without penalty, and you will not lose your place on the Waitlist.
Thoburn Village Waitlist Members Receive the Following Benefits:
- Two Clubhouse Guest passes per person each redeemable for one time use at a Thoburn Village Clubhouse fitness class, lecture, club, on campus entertainment or event. Members must call the clubhouse at 814-332-9794 in advance to sign up for the activity chosen to use the pass (space permitting).
- Two Neighborhood Grill gift certificates per person per year each redeemable for two entrees, beverages and desserts. Additionally, Members may use the Neighborhood Grill anytime at their expense.
- Members will receive a copy of the Thoburn Village monthly activity calendar.
- Members will receive invites to all Marketing events/lectures.
- Members will receive invites to all Wesbury Trips being offered to the public.
- Members may attend all on-campus Church services, sign up not required.
- Members will receive an invitation to the Wesbury Friends and Family Christmas Reception.
- Members may attend all on campus support groups (Delay the Disease, Parkinson’s support group).
- Should your physician prescribe physical, occupational or speech therapy, members are encouraged to use the Rae S. Larcom Therapy Center located on campus at Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center. You will need a referral from your physician. Call 814-332-9233 and identify yourself as a Wesbury Thoburn Village Waitlist Member. Your insurance will be reviewed, and we will recommend a treatment plan that fits your needs for either inpatient or outpatient.