The following employment opportunities are now available, please click on one of the selections below to learn more:
+ Life Enrichment Team Members (Activities)
Wesbury is seeking several Per Diem Life Enrichment Team members (Activities).
Your role will be to provide high quality therapeutic programs, enhancing our resident’s quality of life through creative, sensory, spiritual, cognitive, and social engagement that would include:
- Social (Gathering & running morning/afternoon socials, motivating residents at special events/music, assisting on outings)
- Creative (Assisting art/craft/cooking classes)
- Cognitive (Running trivia sessions, educational programs)
- Physical (Encouraging/leading morning exercise classes, modified sports)
- Competitive (Leading games, bingo, resident contests)
- Sensory Based Programs (Leading reminisce programs, leading programs based on the 5 senses)
- Spiritual (Assisting residents to & from religious oriented activities, leading devotions)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings/weekends
- Must be compassionate and enjoy working with the elderly
- Must cope well under pressure, adapt to changes, have a positive outlook, and want to make a difference in the lives of others!
We are willing to train the right candidate. If you are interested in joining the Wesbury team, please give us a call, stop in, or fill out an application online.
- Wesbury is accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nurse Aides full and part-time for all three shifts at Grace Rehabilitation and Health Center.
- Wesbury is currently seeking self motivated LPNs to work in our Personal Care Building. We currently have a full time opening; two – twelve hour shifts (6:00pm to 6:30am) and two – eight hour shifts per week.
If interested please submit an application online, or stop in at Wesbury.
+ Nurse Aide Training Class
If you are interested in a position within any of our departments, please mail Resume and/or application to:
31 Park Avenue
Meadville, PA. 16335
Attn: Human Resources. EOE M/F
If you have any questions please contact us at (814) 332-9000.