At Wesbury we believe that the success of our company is directly related to the quality and dedication of our employees. As an organization, we treat our employees with the same respect and compassion that is given to our residents.
Wesbury is committed to the professional and personal development of every team member. Eligible employees may take advantage of a highly competitive benefits package including:
- A generous 403(b) retirement plan
- Excellent health and wellness benefits
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- On-going paid training
- Life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards
We are continuously searching for highly motivated individuals to join our team. A variety of career opportunities are available in the following departments:
- Rehabilitative Therapies
- Dining Services
- Social Services
- Plant and Grounds Maintenance
Wesbury is an equal opportunity employer.
The following employment opportunities are now available:
Wesbury is seeking a highly qualified Systems Administrator to provide support to their current IT team in planning, security, server administration, network administration, and maintenance of all systems on the network.
· Management, configuration, and support for Microsoft products including, but not limited to Office, Hyper V, Exchange, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows (XP, 7, 8), and SQL
· Management, configuration, and support for Sonicwall network appliances, Sonicpoints, network switches, and cabling
· Management and support of Avaya phone systems, including Avaya IP Office
· Management, support, and configuration of Sophos Antivirus and Encryption
· Management, configuration, and support of all backup systems including Dell AppAssure, and tape backups
· Management and support for all software within the company
· Support for all end users
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems
· 5+ years of experience in the IT field
· Experience with Hyper V is a must
· Strong troubleshooting and teamwork skills
· Experience in managing all services in an Active Directory environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in managing Exchange, SQL, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, and WSUS
· Experience with Sonicwall, Sonicpoints, and Avaya telephone systems a plus
Wesbury is accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurses full and part-time for all three shifts at Grace Health Center and Certified Nurse Aides at Grace Health Center full time and part time for all three shifts.
Wesbury is accepting applications for a Registered Nurse Supervisor, third shift, Monday through Friday.
Companions (Personal Care Aides) and Certified Nurse Aides for Home and Community Based Services. Hours and locations can be very flexible. Preferred Certified Nurse Aide but would train. Wesbury Companion Service Program is designed to provide personalized non medical comprehensive in-home support services to the community.
Wesbury is accepting applications for a part time Dietary Worker. Position is every other weekend and every Thursday from 4:00 p.m. until 12:30 p.m. cleaning Neighborhood Grill and Kitchen area at Grace Health Center.
If you are interested in a position within any of our departments,
please mail Resume and/or application to:
31 Park Avenue
Meadville, PA. 16335
Attn: Human Resources. EOE M/F