Non-medical Companion Services
Services can be arranged to provide support, encouragement and activities. Hours are flexible and scheduling is personalized to meet the needs of each
participant. Overnight stays can bearranged.
Companion duties may include:
• Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as bathing grooming, dressing and self-administered medication management.
• Assist with managing incontinence with appropriate products and procedures.
• Provide companionship and reminiscence.
• Read daily paper, books, magazines, etc.
• Play board games, dominoes, and cards.
• Monitor eating, drinking and adherence to special diets and conditions.
• Assist with grocery lists, shopping and food preparation.
• Have fun with crafts/projects and activities that stimulate.
• Do laundry, linens, bed changes, etc.
• Dust, mop, run sweeper, clean as specified by client.
• Take out trash.
• Do dishes
• Escort to Doctor appointments, plays, religious services or other social events.
• Accompany to activities enjoyed by the client… sporting events, the library, luncheons, etc.
• Assist in physical activities such as walking and stretching.
To schedule your own personal evaluation or an in home assessment please phone 814-332-9186.