For more than 90 years, Wesbury has offered the highest quality programs and services to those in their retirement years. Wesbury has a solid foundation of experience and a strong commitment to excellence. A not-for-profit corporation, Wesbury presents a full continuum of care on its beautifully landscaped 110-acre campus as well as a collection of in-home services to those living in the surrounding region.
At Wesbury you will find a dedicated staff, an army of volunteers and the leadership of a Board of Directors who continuously strive to perfect and offer the many ideals that should be expected in any retirement experience- independence, security, comfort and respect for individual choice. This active residential community is made up of Thoburn Village, a neighborhood locale that includes 64 unique independent living villas and 16 apartments; Cribbs Residential Center provides personal care services to more than 100 residents and Grace Health Center, a 210 bed skilled nursing facility with a state of the art memory support center, a nationally recognized wound care program and full rehabilitative services.
Whatever the need may be, from a desire for an active lifestyle free of home maintenance to the need for around the clock nursing care or in-home care, Wesbury has the answer.Services Wesbury Offers
- Independent Living
- - Thoburn Village Apartments and Villa
- Home and Community Based Services
- - Help at Home with Wesbury
- - The Wesbury Institute
- Enhanced Living and Personal Care
- - Cribbs Residential Center
- - Wesbury Hillside Home
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- - Rae S. Larcom Therapy Center
- Nursing Care
- - Grace Health Center
- Memory Support
- - Phillip and Rae S. Larcom Memory Support Center
- Geriatric Assessment Center
- - LECOM and Bailey Medical Arts Center
- - Northwest Pharmacy Solutions
31 N. Park Ave.
Meadville PA 16335